Saturday, April 12, 2008

DAY 17

Saturday 12 April 2008
Hatarei 12 Aperira 2008

Today I did two things to make a difference. In the afternoon, I cleaned Charlie's (our budgie) cage and rearranged all his branches and toys. I did this for my brother, as it was something that he needed to do. He had heaps of other things to do, so I am glad that I could make it that little bit more easy for him. He was appreciative because he was really pleased when I told him that I would do it for him. Charlie seems happy too, as it stimulates his brain and keeps him active if we change his toys and environment.

This morning I was playing netball with my team. I think that I made a difference because we had lost our first game, but in the second game, things looked brighter. I got a few intercepts for my team and it seemed to act as an encouragement to us all because after that, we started to get some goals. We worked as a team, and this resulted in a win!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Nicola,

Great work! I bet you wouldn't normally clean your budgie's cage out. I like the way you went out of your way just to do something for other people (and pets).
Keep up the good work!

From,
Erika